Monday 30 December 2013

My song picks of 2013

Happy 2014 to everyone I love and here's my soundtrack.


1. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People


2. Slumville Sunrise - Jake Bugg

3. get lucky - daft punk

4. my colleague's band The Downpage Liberation - Underpass

https://soundcloud.com/the-downpage-liberation/underpass

5. Go your own way - Fleetwood Mac


6. the 1975 - chocolate

7. Bastille - Pompeii



8. Empire State of Mind - Jay Z

9. Ho Hey - Andrea Begley
(The Voice!)



10. Jake Bugg - Two Fingers



11. What Difference Does It Make - The Smiths


12. Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?


13. The National - Beautiful Head


14. Jay Z & Kanye - N*ggas in Paris


15. (For Sarah!) Cee Lo Green - Forget you


16. Aloe Blacc - I need dollar


17. Wake me Up - Avicii (for Becci)


18. Icona Pop - I love it (for Marien!)

19. The Eagles - Get Over It (for Daisy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOJN5VY1xYc

20. Rhinestone Cowboy - Glenn Campbell


21. Eat Sleep Rave Repeat - Fatboy Slim


22. (tribute to some spectacular dancing) I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift




23. On Top of the World - to Marien - Imagine Dragons (The day the car broke down)



24. best song ever - One D (had to be done)


25. Foals - My Number


26. Everything everything - Kemosabe (the alone in wetherspoons song)

27. Lana del Rey - summertime sadness


28. Clean Bandit - Mozart's House (the washing up and baking song)




No comments:

Post a Comment