Tuesday 11 December 2012

Seasons Greetings

What are your favourite ways to prepare for the festive season?

Christmas decorations are out in force and I'm feeling incredibly festive now, which is nice as it's only two weeks away. What I did this year was leave my Christmas shopping until December, which really helps to get me in the mood. I absolutely love choosing gifts for special friends and family. Doing it on a budget forces me to be creative.

It's also my other half's birthday just after Christmas and I'm really excited about his present this year. It's his 21st birthday, and I'm happy with what I chose, I just have to wait to see if he does! Photos to follow...

Our tree went up last night, my housemate, a conservationist, got it from Cannock Chase where she works free of charge. We've chosen a gold and red colour scheme, just the present wrapping to get done now!

Christmas pantos I love, being a kid at heart. I don't think I'll be going this year but you never know. I also love a Christmas carol service in the week before Christmas Day.

It's going to be Festive Friday in our office, I really want to be a Christmas fairy, but we shall see!!


Passionfruit xo


No comments:

Post a Comment